ASKER, NORWAY (13 January 2015) - TGS is hosting its Capital Markets Day today in Oslo, Norway. The prepared program begins at 08:30 CET and will include presentations from TGS' senior management team, led by Robert Hobbs (CEO) and Kristian Johansen (CFO).
In addition, TGS will provide an update on Q4 2014. The update is as follows:
- Q4 revenues expected to be approximately 298 MUSD, up 10% from Q4 2013 -Record high quarterly revenues for TGS
- Expected 2014 full year revenues of approximately 915 MUSD, up 4% from 2013
- Q4 operational multi-client investments of approximately 124 MUSD to reach full year investments of 460 MUSD
- Full year guidance achieved
- Final Q4 results to be reported on 5 February 2015
TGS will also announce 2015 full year guidance. The guidance is as follows:
- TGS expects multi-client investments of approximately 420 MUSD and additional Capex of 15 MUSD in 2015
- TGS targets revenues of approximately 750 MUSD for 2015
- TGS targets an EBIT of approximately 260 MUSD in 2015
- The Board will propose to the AGM in May a dividend of NOK 8.5 per share
To access TGS' 2015 Capital Markets Day information, click on the links below:
TGS 2015 Capital Markets Day Webcast
TGS 2015 Capital Markets Day Presentation Slides
TGS will also host a Q&A luncheon with the CEO and CFO in New York City, NY on 15 January 2015 for those unable to attend the event in Oslo. For more information, or to RSVP, please click here.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act).