The Future of Production Forecasting
Basin intelligence for informative and strategic decision making and analysis
BasinAlphaTM, powered by BetaZiTM production forecasts and TGS data, is a physics-based predictive analytics solution that computes unbiased, accurate, automatic production forecasts with calibrated uncertainty using TGS high-quality well data. This powerful tool is used for evaluating basin-wide production data to provide actionable insights to focus an asset acquisition team on the most profitable areas and companies in an area of interest.
TGS and BetaZi™ have jointly produced a series of pre-computed, comprehensive studies based on BetaZi™ probabilistic well forecasts and informed by TGS’ high-quality data for every well in a basin. With BasinAlpha™ you gain deep basin knowledge in minutes, for informative and strategic decision making.
Individual Well Forecast - Type Curve Wells
Tested Type Curves and Probabilities
BasinAlpha™ is the world's most disruptive oil and gas production forecasting and type curve analysis technology, based in 21st-century computer science. BetaZi's™ groundbreaking,
- The model generates 1,000,000 forecasts for each well in 30 seconds and can accurately evaluate an entire basin or play in minutes, or the U.S in less than a week
- A completely new method of decline curve analysis and asset evaluation
- 100% automatic - no manual manipulation - no bias
BasinAlpha™ artificial intelligence learns production behavior and feeds diffusion physics model that calculates/synthesizes accurate forecasts.
Current Industry Technology
Synthesized forecasts feed traditional MCMC outputs and calculate economics.
- Fast: 100-1000x Faster than every reservoir engineer in the world combined
- Accurate: Equivalent to one million perfectly accurate sensitivities per well
- Proven: Back testing / history matching and vetted results from major global clients
- Innovative: Technology us ahead of the industry by many years
- p10-p90 spread (uncertainty profile)
- Click-able, interactive maps
- 30-year EUR
- Formation type curves
- Operator performance curves
- 1st-Pass economics
- Clean and complete data
Current Areas Available
- Delaware Basin
- Central Platform Basin
- Midland Basin
Discover the Science
Learn more about how BasinAlphaTM leverages the power of physics-based, big data predictive analytics.