The Future of Production Forecasting
Basin intelligence for informative and strategic decision making and analysis
BasinAlphaTM, powered by BetaZiTM production forecasts and TGS data, is a physics-based predictive analytics solution that computes unbiased, accurate, automatic production forecasts with calibrated uncertainty using TGS high-quality well data. This powerful tool is used for evaluating basin-wide production data to provide actionable insights to focus an asset acquisition team on the most profitable areas and companies in an area of interest.
TGS and BetaZi have jointly produced a series of pre-computed, comprehensive studies based on BetaZi ’s probabilistic well forecasts and informed by TGS’ high-quality data for every well in a basin. With BasinAlpha you gain deep basin knowledge in minutes, for informative and strategic decision making.
Individual Well Forecast - Type Curve Wells
Tested Type Curves and Probabilities
BasinAlpha is the world's most disruptive oil and gas production forecasting and type curve analysis technology, based in 21st-century computer science. BetaZi's groundbreaking,
- The model generates 1,000,000 forecasts for each well in 30 seconds and can accurately evaluate an entire basin or play in minutes, or the U.S in less than a week
- A completely new method of decline curve analysis and asset evaluation
- 100% automatic - no manual manipulation - no bias
BasinAlpha artificial intelligence learns production behavior and feeds diffusion physics model that calculates/synthesizes accurate forecasts.
Current Industry Technology
Synthesized forecasts feed traditional MCMC outputs and calculate economics.
- Fast: 100-1000x Faster than every reservoir engineer in the world combined
- Accurate: Equivalent to one million perfectly accurate sensitivities per well
- Proven: Back testing / history matching and vetted results from major global clients
- Innovative: Technology us ahead of the industry by many years
- p10-p90 spread (uncertainty profile)
- Click-able, interactive maps
- 30-year EUR
- Formation type curves
- Operator performance curves
- 1st-Pass economics
- Clean and complete data
Current Areas Available
- Delaware Basin
- Central Platform Basin
- Midland Basin
Discover the Science
Learn more about how BasinAlphaTM leverages the power of physics-based, big data predictive analytics.