Maintaining business continuity
Our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
We fully understand the growing concerns related to COVID-19 and that maintaining business continuity is a high priority for energy companies around the world right now, especially as we adapt working arrangements to slow the spread of the virus.
TGS has taken a series of important steps to maintain a continuity of service for our customers and safeguard the health of our employees and stakeholders. These measures are reviewed on a daily basis taking into account both local and international regulations and advice.
These measures include:
- Establishing both global and local response teams who are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and adjusting actions and advice accordingly.
- Constant contact with various stakeholders to ensure that we have full visibility across each of our operations. All our global operations continue as of today and we are committed to minimizing disruption as much as possible. If we expect any ongoing operations to be affected, we will communicate directly with all affected stakeholders.
- Abiding by local regulations and guidelines when it comes to hosting symposiums and summits, and converting in-person events to webcasts or web-based events where necessary.
- Limiting business travel to only that which is critical and in accordance with local regulations.
- Following local guidance in the countries where we have offices and operations to ensure we are keeping our workforce safe, whether that is by working remotely or by implementing additional mitigation measures, including masks, social distancing and additional cleanings, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the office.
- Requiring all suppliers and visitors to our operations to abide by local regulations and to act in accordance with TGS’ COVID-19 procedures when visiting TGS’ offices or operations.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to adapt our operations to these evolving circumstances and our thoughts are with all those affected by this pandemic.
If you require any further information regarding the COVID-19 response, please contact: