Maintaining business continuity
Our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
We fully understand the growing concerns related to COVID-19 and that maintaining business continuity is a high priority for energy companies around the world right now, especially as we adapt working arrangements to slow the spread of the virus.
TGS has taken a series of important steps to maintain a continuity of service for our customers and safeguard the health of our employees and stakeholders. These measures are reviewed on a daily basis taking into account both local and international regulations and advice.
These measures include:
- Establishing both global and local response teams who are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and adjusting actions and advice accordingly.
- Constant contact with various stakeholders to ensure that we have full visibility across each of our operations. All our global operations continue as of today and we are committed to minimizing disruption as much as possible. If we expect any ongoing operations to be affected, we will communicate directly with all affected stakeholders.
- All near-term TGS summits and symposiums postponed or converted to web-based events. Check the website for upcoming webcasts and live events.
- All travel cancelled unless business-critical, provided it doesn’t go against local authority advice
- All employees encouraged to work from home wherever possible. Social distancing measures to be taken for those unable to do so.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to adapt our operations to these evolving circumstances and our thoughts are with all those affected by this pandemic.
If you require any further information regarding the COVID-19 response, please contact: