ASKER, NORWAY (28 July 2016) - TGS will release the preliminary financial statement for Q2 2016 on 4 August 2016 at approximately 7:00 am CEST.
Kristian Johansen (CEO) and Sven Børre Larsen (CFO) will present the results at 8:30 am CEST at the Hotel Continental (Teatersalen) in Oslo, Norway. The presentation is open to the public. The presentation can be followed live on the internet at www.tgs.com.
The slides from the presentation will also be available in PDF format on the TGS website.
Kristian Johansen and Sven Børre Larsen will host a conference call on 4 August 2016 at 3:00 pm CEST (9:00 am New York time). Attendees may want to call 5-10 minutes before 3:00 pm CEST (9:00 am New York time) to ensure registration and access.
- Norwegian attendees are invited to call +800 56054 or +472316 2729
- International attendees are invited to call 0800 279 4977 or +44(0)20 3427 1917
- US attendees are invited to call +1 877 280 2342
Participants will need to quote the following confirmation code when dialing into the conference: 6552754
A Q&A session will follow a short introduction, based upon the presentation issued in the morning. To pose a question, please press *1.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after. To access replay of the TGS conference call,
- dial +47 2100 0498 (Norway) or +44 (0)20 3427 0598 (International) or +1 866 932 5017 (US)
- replay access code 6552754 followed by # (pound-sign)
A replay of the conference call will also be available at www.tgs.com.