Ocean Bottom Seismic
TGS has the necessary experience and resources to process and image ocean bottom seismic data whether it is ocean bottom cable (OBC) or ocean bottom nodes (OBN) data, and whether is standard 2C (PZ) processing or full 4C (PZ and PS) or time-lapse.
Processing ocean bottom seismic data requires a full suite of modules and workflows for the latest broadband pre-processing and imaging technology as well as special modules and experience that is particular to OBS data.
- Receiver fidelity correction
- Receiver orientation correction
- Datum-aware processing for receivers on the ocean bottom
- Cross-ghosting of P and Z receiver components
- PZ summation technology
- Acceleration/velocity conversion
- Joint PP/PS anisotropic depth migration
In addition to the full processing capabilities, TGS offers a full range of reservoir services in order to integrate the OBS seismic with well logs, simultaneous and/or joint PP/PS elastic inversion and azimuthal analysis results.