ASKER, NORWAY (17 April 2014) - TGS will publish its Q1 2014 results at approximately 08:00 Central European time on 24 April 2014. At the same time, a recorded presentation with audio by CEO Robert Hobbs and CFO Kristian Johansen will be made available at www.tgs.com.
The slides from the presentation will also be available in PDF format at both the TGS and Oslo Stock Exchange websites.
CEO Robert Hobbs and CFO Kristian Johansen will host a conference call on 24 April 2014 at 15:00 CET (9:00 AM New York time). Attendees may want to call 5-10 minutes before 15:00 CET (9:00 AM NY) to ensure registration and access.
- Norwegian attendees are invited to call +800 56053 or +47 2316 2771
- International attendees are invited to call 0800 279 4992 or +44 (0)20 3427 1904
- US attendees are invited to call +1 877 280 1254
Participants will need to quote the following confirmation code when dialing into the conference: 7783156.
A Q&A session will follow a short introduction, based upon the presentation issued in the morning. To pose a question, please press *1.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after. To access replay of the TGS conference call,
- dial +47 2100 0498 (Norway) or +44 (0)20 3427 0598 (International) or +1 347 366 9565 (US)
- replay access code 7783156 followed by # (pound-sign)
A replay of the conference call will also be available at www.tgs.com.