Decisive Clarity with Well Data Analytics
Experience the power of streamlined subsurface data analytics and confidently make data-driven decisions. Oil and gas data analytics just got a lot easier.
Introducing Well Data Analytics
The platform offers unparalleled access to the industry’s largest library of subsurface data within seconds, enabling efficient analysis on the spot. Oil and gas predictive analytics support effective decision-making vast cloud-based well data resources are quality controlled (QC’d) and ready to use at any level and scale.
Well Data Analytics Features
- Top 5 operators
- Stacked area production by vintage
- Wellbore profile
- Production plots
- Type Curve plots
One-click well card to easily view well details
Interactive maps with data visualizations including:
- Well Paths
- Well Styling - customizable for well performance attributes
- Bubble Maps - customizable for performance statistics
Map Culture Layers including:
- Land grids and offshore blocks
- USGS gravity and magnetic maps
- TGS Seismic Surveys
- TGS Basins and Trends
- TGS Stratigraphic model contour map layers (structure and isopachs)
Export Manager includes the industry standard export formats:
- Full export
- Incremental exports (updated data)
- Derived from all potential location information validated by Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) and verified by satellite imagery
- State, county, API, operator, well name and number
- Field, location, depths, elevation and production date
- Interpreted landing zone
- Producing formation derived from TGS stratigraphic models
Nationwide public production data for wells or leases include:
- Production volumes, monthly amount of oil, gas and water
- Lease, formation, production month, number of days on production
- Summarized cumulative production volumes and statistics
- Non-public historical production volumes and vintages for Texas, New Mexico and Wyoming
- Test data - Test type, oil rate, gas rate, water rate, pressure data and perforated interval
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) and disposal injection data
- Nationwide coverage of well injection volumes, target formations, and injection purpose (EOR, water disposal, or storage)
- Drilling days, lateral length, number of frac stages and length, amount and type of frac fluid
- Amount & type of proppant, treatment remarks, choke size, max treatment rate and max pressure
Who is Well Data Analytics for?
Our users include exploration geologists, reservoir engineers, and data managers and techs. We support asset and operator benchmarking, predictive analytics, and easy data integration.
User-favorite features include an intuitive no-onboarding interface, ready-to-use and formattable graphs, accurate and QC’d data, and integration into third party applications through API services (incl. OSDU), SQL Direct Connect, standard export formats, and loaders.
Why Choose Well Data Analytics?
One of the world's most trusted oil and gas data companies
Save time on project start-up and quality control with no training or ramp-up time required
Maximize workflow efficiency with easy access to QC’d cloud-based well data resources
Easy-to-use workflows combined with the world’s largest and most accurate well data library
All features are designed by customers for customers
Well Data Analytics Free Trial
The Well Data Products Team is here to help
Spend more time analyzing your well data and less time on quality control so that you can make decisions with confidence. Whether you need a complete picture of your well performance or just want to access your well data quickly, our platform has got you covered.
What Our Customers Say
Oil and Gas Analytics
Oil and gas analytics are an essential element for the industry, encompassing the analysis and interpretation of data to drive informed decision-making. Leveraging specialized oil and gas analytics software such as Well Data Analytics, exploration, production, reservoir management, and refining professionals can extract actionable insights from vast datasets. Reservoir engineers, production managers and many other people in vital roles rely on oil and gas data analytics to optimize operations and maximize efficiency.
By employing advanced techniques such as well data analytics and subsurface data analytics, sector professionals can assess reservoir performance, pinpoint optimal drilling locations, and make accurate predictions regarding production rates.
Oil and gas predictive analytics also play a pivotal role in forecasting maintenance requirements, minimizing downtime, and optimizing asset performance, leading to significant cost savings and enhanced safety. Integrating oil and gas analytics empowers industry stakeholders to make data-driven decisions, drive operational excellence, and fuel sustainable growth.
Discover our Subsurface Data Types
As a dominant force in the oil and gas analytics industry, we have over a century's worth of public and proprietary data to help our customers understand the subsurface.
Boasting the largest library of well data in the industry, we empower you with crucial insights for unrivaled comprehension of the subsurface.
Our team of internal geologists employs a standard interpretation technique to create our suite of interpretive products, which includes 21 models of North American basins. All geological data from TGS is poised for immediate dispatch or can be custom-made via R360TM or the TGS Data Lake API, which incorporates OSDU.